Delegated purchasing allows business users to place orders within spending limits and business rules. Managers and corporate purchasing can manage, approve, edit, reject, and report on these orders at a regional and corporate level. This delegated purchasing application are native to and hosted on NetSuite ERP, NetSuite SCA platform.
- Unique product catalog
- Customer specific price levels
- Branded with corporate logo
- Maximum order total: The customer can be configured so that each order cannot exceed a maximum order totals.
- Maximum order quantity: Items have been configured with maximum order quantity.
- Minimum order quantity: Items have been customized to also support a minimum order quantity. For example, a gym may not order more than on snow blower.
Orders can be edited prior to approval:
- Edit item quantities.
- Delete items from the order.
- Reject the order entirely.
SCA My Account has been converted to a purchasing dashboard which has everything purchasing and approval managers need to do their daily work.
- Managers can approve or deny orders directly from the dashboard.
- Managers can approve multiple orders at once.
- Orders flagged with the business rules violated.
Managers can see order activity:
- Snapshot of order activity.
- Filter by location or date.
- Download CSV.